When you consult an attorney, the legal guidance you receive is crucial to the success of your matter. You should be certain that your lawyer is providing experienced advice and places the best interests of you, your family and your business at the forefront.
For over 30 years, the Law Offices of Elliott Abrams have provided sound legal counsel to individuals and businesses in Walnut Creek and the surrounding areas. We are caring, compassionate and attentive to the needs of our clients. When you hire Elliott Abrams, he personally handles all phases of your legal issue; you will not be passed off to an associate or paralegal.
Contact us at 925-947-1333 to schedule an initial consultation on any matter related to the following:
- Estate planning — Including wills, trusts and powers of attorney
- Probate — Including administrations, will challenges and property distribution
- Bankruptcy — Representation of individuals in Chapter 7 and in Chapter 13 , representation of business entities in Chapter 7, representation of creditors in all chapters and the eliminating of junior mortgages through bankruptcy
- Foreclosure — Including advice and representation in foreclosures, short sales and loan modifications as well as an analysis of the potential tax and liability consequences
- Taxation — Including income, gift and estate tax issues, tax planning, and tax controversies with the state, local and federal governments
- General business — Including entity formation, buy-sell agreements, and contract preparation and review